Friday, June 5, 2015

Jusabmannen bankrupt – Swedish Radio

Now, this afternoon announced Växjö District Court that the 44-year-old man behind blufföretaget Jushab have declared personal bankruptcy.

It is one of the former employees, Danny Andinsson, who asked 44-year-old bankruptcy in order to get some of the government wage guarantee.

– I am very pleased and very happy about this. As much as we have fought both me and my girl, and many of those who started working in October. So there were two nice things today, nice weather and bankruptcy, says Danny Andinsson.

What this mean for you that he is now bankrupt?

– It means that I can move on, both I and my girl can climb upwards. So much problem we had with this.

And now you can also get your salary through the state pay guarantee?

– It will be very, very good, the day is also a big plus.

What do you say now, when everything seems to be over here?

– I had a hunch that it would go, but I did not know if my stomach was right or not.

But now you know?

– Yes, now I know it says Danny Andinsson.

The 44-year-old will also pay the cost of the bankruptcy hearing, more than 30 000.

We have applied for 44-year-old, but has not managed to get hold of him.

Lawyer Johan Wärnersjö by Glimstedt Attorneys in Växjö has been appointed trustee in bankruptcy.

– I urge those who believe they have claims on the 44-year-old to get in to me and then I look at who is entitled to get compensation, he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment