Sunday, May 24, 2015

The robbers struck gold shop in the mall – Expressen

The man in the gold shop sprayed down the robbers with a powder extinguisher – then fled the.

Now, hunted four masked – and armed – robber in Stockholm after the gold robbery in Kista Galleria.

– They did take quite a lot of the store said the man.

– The robber targeted automatic weapon against me, says the witness Michel Clarenbeek.

The robbers escaped in a dark-colored Volkswagen of newer model and a silver scooter , according to police.

According to the police subjected the store for a complete robbery and the police received the alarm, 10:26.

Four perpetrators were masked threatened staff with a gun.

– I sprayed down the robbers with dry chemical, then fled. But they had already managed to take quite a lot of the store said the man who was working in the store during the robbery.

The store owner told TT that the perpetrators were armed with crowbars and larger firearm, and the employees were beaten.

– I’m a little hurt, says the man in the shop Expressen.

It was all over in minutes. Powder extinguisher was that the fire alarm went walking in the mall.

– It’s like baking powder spread and it settles like a fog. But it was not smoke filled by any means so we have left and police are left, says Patrik Gustafsson from the emergency services in the Kista area.



Fotanglar on the road

The perpetrators set out fotanglar on the roads nearby of the mall.

– I saw two men on a moped spread out fotanglar in Husby roundabout. They were masked. I ran toward them, and then they stack. Then I called the police and collected all fotanglar says Niklas.

A few minutes later the robbery occurred. There is no information about injured during the robbery.

Now the hunted perpetrators in Stockholm.

– We are working hard to follow up the tracks we get, says Kia Samrell.

“Targeted weapon against me”

The witness, Michel Clarenbeek, were inside the mall and stood eye to eye with one robber who shall have targeted automatic weapon against Michel.

– I went in to Dressman and would buy a thing for my son. I picked up the phone to take pictures of the garment, for he was not. Then I just heard “bang, bang, bang, bang” outside the store. It sounded like several shots. Then I went out and saw a person standing with an automatic weapon outside a jeweler’s shop. When he saw me, he pointed the gun at me, so I raised his hands and shouted that I did not want anything, says Michel Clarenbeek who went back into the shop.



Examines escape routes

According to Michel so was heard several shots and people should have screamed in pure panic.

– I went into the shop again and went out when it was heard lot of screams. Then I saw three people running down the stairs and out and at the same time it became very smoke filled the mall. Someone had emptied a extinguishes there.

If the explosions were shots fired, Michel dare not say.

– I know actually, I heard the shot, it sounded “wham, bam, bang Bang “. But it was he who shot or something else I do not know.

Parts Kista Galleria is still cordoned off.

– We have technologies in place that examines the escape routes. Top parking level is cordoned off, as well as parts of the mall, the staircase and escalator to the parking garage, said Kia Samrell.

The robbery is not the only thing that occurred recently. A few months ago wrote Expressen / GT on a dramatic robbery – in which the robbers set fire to the getaway car.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment