Sunday, September 28, 2014

Retiring Minister Tobias Billström get Vice President post – Swedish Dagbladet

Retiring Minister Tobias Billström get Vice President post – Swedish Dagbladet

The two appointed by the Conservative Parliamentary Group during a meeting on Sunday afternoon.

– It is obviously amazing honor to be asked by their group if they can nominate me. I feel very proud of it, says Mr Billström to SvD.



I feel very proud.

Tobias Billström

Billström resigns Now as for Migration, a post he has held since 2006, he points out that the task is both to lead efforts in the House and to represent Sweden internationally, and the latter is something that Bill Power says close to his heart.

– I think it is important to maintain contact between the parliaments of the world and I also think it is important to talk about parliamentarism and democracy, which after all, Sweden has a long experience in communicating their knowledge to other countries, says Mr Billström.

What qualities do you think made you just got nominated?

– I think the group has seen in me is the accumulated experience I have after eight years as a minister. I have been the longest serving immigration minister in the history of Sweden, and in addition to that a long service in the EU context. Hopefully it’s also my general characteristics. I think it’s nice to hang out with people, and I hope I have recorded.

What is the most difficult?

– The most difficult task in the chamber work is of course to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible. There is always an important task. I have seen the parliament from the opposition bench until 2006, and then from the government bench. It is my firm belief that it is the impartiality of the Office of the President, who is the most important for the work to be conducted in a good way. Both the opposition and the majority must have confidence in the person sitting with the club at the moment, says Bill Power.

Anna Kinberg Batra , who are chosen for the team leader of the Moderate Party parliamentary group, has been in speculation about who in our succeeds Fredrik Reinfeldt as leader of M. Her name, along with Catharina Elmsäter-Sword and Ulf Krister Andersson, were most likely occurred when Expressen called around to the party’s county and asked who they most watched party leader after Reinfeldt .

– Now wait four years there all the moderate parliamentary group and our friends in the Alliance together to form a strong opposition against what looks to be a historically weak government, says Anna Kinberg Batra in a press release.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment