Friday, January 13, 2017

Veronica Maggio this year’s best dressed – the Swedish newspaper svenska Dagbladet

Veronica Maggio at the gala. Photo: Jessica Gow/TT

We have seen her gnabbas with his mother, Pernilla Wahlgren in “Wahlgrens world” on Channel 5 and have danced in TV4′s “Let’s Dance”, and her style obviously go home among the viewers – to her great surprise.

” I have a huge klädintresse but not so that I deserve a prize! But I’m thrilled and grateful.

His own style looking she is still after, but the mother Pernilla does not belong to stilförebilderna. Still, she acknowledges that she often has nallat garments from her wardrobe through the years:

” until I was 18, I stole all of her. I borrowed and with out her clothes to my friends. As I grew older and could not have her shoes anymore was probably the best day of her life, I think!!!

It is 20:th year in a row Elle magazine draws the attention of artists and fashion designers, stylistically. Weeping Willows vocalist Magnus Carlson, who is also the best-dressed man, recently participated in the “So much better”. Where was noticed that his outfits are hardly chosen by chance.

” I’m very interested in fashion, I have been ever since middle school. Even when I go shopping for food, I think of the clothes. For me hear it together with the music – with the clothes I tell you who I am, ” he says.

His style is consistent and rooted in the 1950 and 60′s film and music world with stilförebilder as Chet Baker, Steve McQueen and James Dean.

– It is narrow suits, button-down shirts that is the case – and the shoes are important!

this Year’s best dressed woman, Veronica Maggio, describes her style as sporty and playful.

– My absolute style icon is Debbie Harry. I tend to get stuck for the blonde, a little kaosiga characters. Don’t know if it is about the identification, perhaps?

His Italian ancestry although it is not from the modelandet she had her sense of style.

– No, despite the fact that I am halvitalienska I have not taken to me the Italian style. My aunts used to most dress up in leopard and gold – which in and of itself, is powerful – but not really my thing.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment