Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Evelina’s letter to the new ones hailed: “I started to cry” – Aftonbladet

Just in time for the start of school dampening it down an envelope in the mailbox at the home of Camilla Andersson in Halmstad. The letter is now spreading like wildfire on Facebook – and the teacher Evelina Lago Unnestam behind hailed the initiative.

“What fun just to go in my class. We will find a very new, fun and exciting things in school this semester. “

So begins the teacher Evelina Lago Unnestam letter sent home to first-class services of a school in Halmstad. The mother Camilla Andersson received the letter for his daughter Ella’s behalf.

– I was so happy and so touched that I started crying. I realized that this teacher has the heart in the right place, she says to Aftonbladet.



“You get a swab that everyone makes mistakes”

The teacher had sent several symbolic small items, including an eraser.

“You get a swab that everyone makes mistakes. It is our mistakes we learn and evolve. Had you already been everything you had not had to go to school,” she writes .

also followed a puzzle, a sticker, a “smartie”, a bookmark, a star and a bracelet with the words “knowledge is cool.”

Camilla Andersson put up a picture of the letter on Facebook and in just a few days, the gillats of nearly 17 000 people.

– I thought it was so nice that I wanted to show it to everyone. It is really a nice thing for her and the kids that she does this.

How did your daughter Ella?

– She thought it was great fun with all the little symbols. But it strikes probably even more than the parents.

Camilla engages a part of the school and will, among other things, conduct lessons in massage for students. She looks forward to getting to know the new teacher better.

– I am so grateful that I have my daughter in a school where every teacher is so good. And I feel very confident as a parent.



The teacher: “Sat and trickled in the summer”

The idea for the letter received Evelina from a supervisor she had during her internship.

– I wanted them to feel safe when they would start school, she says to Aftonbladet.

The bracelets made herself during the summer.

– I sat and trickled in Last summer, my husband sat and helped me. So it has been busy.

Do you think that more teachers will take for this now?

– There are many who say that it was a good idea so I’m sure.


Read the full letter in the slideshow above article.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment