Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The taxi drove down the hole – Västerbotten Courier

A taxi driver in Malmö happened just after lunch back down into a hole in the street. No one should have been injured, but the incident at the ongoing roadworks came to say the least as a surprise.

– I drove down the street here, and then when I was out on Drottninggatan, it proved cordoned off. The men who worked there said that this will not be printed. So I started back down, and with the dark asphalt and the sun in your eyes, everything looked just like a dark string. It was with great surprise I plösligt thudded into a hole, he said.

According to the driver found it no roadblocks that prevented him from running into the street, or around the hole itself. But he chooses, despite some irritation, that still see it all on the bright side.

– I have already begun to realize that now you get maybe a little vacation, anyway.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment