Monday, February 23, 2015

Rasmus Persson (C) short answers about the death threat after IS: “Creepy.” – Sveriges Radio

Rasmus Persson (C) short answers about the death threat after IS: "Creepy." – Sveriges Radio

The Centre Party councilor Rasmus Persson in Örebro has received death threats. The threat is my dictation his son’s voice mail. A 70-year-old man in Örebro Municipality is now suspect and charged with assault.

– I received a death threat to my son’s mobile in connection with the discussion of IS. I do not want to say much more about this murder threat now but it was very uncomfortable and my son additionally became involved. The lawsuit is under way, now run its course, says Rasmus Persson told Swedish Radio.

In connection with Rasmus Persson’s statements about the treatment of the young men who fought for IS arose very intimidating image with statements such as “I hope you come home in a coffin. “

– But no more direct death threats, I have not been exposed to, says Rasmus Persson.

The 70-year-old, who admits, saying that he was drunk when the call was that he repents and that he is ashamed, says Nerike Allehanda online.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment