Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sara Skyttedal leave the post of president of the Christian Democratic … – Aftonbladet

Sarah Skyttedal leave the post of president of the Young Christian Democrats, KDU.

– It’s time to hand over to the next generation, she says to Aftonbladet.

in connection with the KDU hold parliamentary session in October, the Chair Sara Skyttedal, 30, to resign. There she writes in a post on Facebook ..

“This fall marked the mid-term of the mandate period and it is time for me to pass on to a new leadership that can take the union on through the election campaign. I have for the autumn nomination process announced KDU’s nominating committee that I will not stand for re-election. “ READ ALSO Skyttedal: Is unlikely that the government will survive

” thinking a longer “

For Aftonbladet says the outgoing president that the decision was preceded by a lot of reflection.

– I’ve been thinking for a long time. We are in the middle of a term, and I had to think about whether I wanted to run an election campaign or not.

– I’m probably the only Youth League chairman in the world that are older than the party leader. You should quit while people wonder why you do it.



Controversial Chairman

Skyttedal been KDU-chairman for three years. By lining up the controversial gambit, she has made a reputation as a pugnacious politician. 30-year-old was part of the faction of the Christian Democrats who seemed to fell December agreement in the autumn of 2015.

When the deal fell Sara Skyttedal celebrated by toasting with champagne. It was criticized later by the former KD-leader Göran Hägglund, one of the architects of the deal.



“Stands without authority”

The post on Facebook writes Sara Skyttedal the KDU had great influence over her line:

“we have successfully influenced the Christian Democrats, but we also pushed through price changes shifted the political conditions for the whole of Sweden.”

What 30-year-old will take for the future is not yet decided.

– When I leave my presidency this fall, I will not have any assignment for the Christian Democrats, as it looks now. I do not know how to channel my political commitment to come, she says.

Have you received any offers?

– I have not been able to find any assignments or services before this became official. My message to the world today is that I am receptive to the proposal.

Are you going to slow down in the KDU-work now?

– Absolutely not . We in the KDU has had a very big influence, not least when it comes to changing the focus of migration policy and unravel the December agreement. I am also driving in a grassroots revolt in the party who are working to topple the government. There I will continue to fight for.

But the response to it has well been pretty cool?

– My opinion is that there are many out there in the country who are unhappy with the alliance does not submit a joint budget. It will probably turn out for the summer.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment