Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Now prosecuted artist Dan Park for hate speech – Swedish Radio

Now prosecuted artist Dan Park for hate speech – Swedish Radio

The controversial artist Dan Park now prosecuted for hate speech and defamation. Even gallerist who exhibited Parks pictures prosecuted. “I consider myself completely innocent, says Henrik Rönnquist .

The controversial Malmö artist Dan Park, which was previously convicted for incitement to racial hatred, had 5 July an exhibition at Gallery Rönnquist & Rönnquist in Malmo, with out nine paintings by photo.

However, there was no long exhibition for Park, who was arrested by police on the spot and since then has been in custody on suspicion of incitement to racial hatred and slander .

Now prosecuted Park and gallerist Henry Rönnquist .

– I consider myself completely innocent. I do not think there is any crime in Sweden in 2014, where we have freedom of speech, that I as a gallery grants my gallery for an artist who wants to display their arts, says Henrik Rönnquist to echo.

Dan Park also indicted for two counts of libel. In some of the pictures that were exhibited before the edited photos on four individuals, which they consider to be offensive.

All the claims of 20 000 in compensation by Dan Park for the violation.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment