Thursday, September 22, 2016

Skånequiz with the new governor: 2 of 5 – Sydsvenskan

She wants to contribute to reducing unemployment in Skåne, to give the Scania a better recipient and to Skåne suffer fewer crimes. But Anneli Hulthén want to also use his new post as governor to make Skåne “county”.

” For me, it is important that Skåne will be a whole county. The fact is that unemployment in Skåne is unevenly distributed, ” says Anneli Hulthén in a very first manifesto of what she wants to accomplish as Skåne’s new governor.

It comes in my job to not only keep the focus on what’s happening in Malmö, Helsingborg and Lund. It is important to have the entire county in mind, ” she emphasizes.

How does it feel otherwise to become the new county governor of Skåne?

– Great fun! Great fun. It is fun to come to a region that I always loved from a distance. It’s fun to get the opportunity to try a new challenge and a new mission.

What is your relationship to Skåne?

” My simple little relationship is that I actually have had a summer cottage in Förslöv. Hence was born the Astrid, my youngest, in Ängelholm, sweden in 1996. Shortly thereafter, the was well the maternity ward down.

How to get it to move to Malmö?

” I have had many contacts with Malmö as the mayor of Gothenburg and a member of Sweden’s municipalities and county councils. I spoke with Katrin Stjernfeldt Jammeh recently. Malmö is facing challenges similar to Gothenburg and Stockholm with bilbränder and crime on the streets. And Malmö has, of course, a big job in front of him with the reception of refugees.

What will be your main job as a scanian governor?

– It is fast tracks. I take office on 1 October. It is a while since I got the question about the new job. I knew that the decision would be taken. Now I get to wait and see what the mission is. I’ll speak with the acting county governor Göran Liander in the next week. He may tell me what’s currently on the table. But basically, it applies to me as governor, to coordinate and to represent sweden county before the state.

How long is the reflection period you asked about when you were asked to become the governor?

– Actually not very long. I had grunnat more if it had been a landshövdingejobb elsewhere.

How much do you know about Skåne? May I ask five quick questions about knowledge?

” It’s going good.

What is the name of Scania’s largest lake?

” I think it is Ivösjön. If there is Ringsjön…

Ivösjön is right. In which city is the district Stattena?

I dare not answer. It is well Lund or Helsingborg… I Have to choose one so I Lund.

Unfortunately, Helsingborg is right. Do you know who embraces a pillar in the Lund cathedral?

” I don’t know.

It is the giant Finn… If you order the mixed sauce to a falafel, what are the three sauces do you get?

” I guess I’ll have garlic, hot sauce and mild sauce. So it works in all cases in falafelkioskerna in Gothenburg, sweden.

Helt right. One last question: What is the name of Malmö FF’s team captain?

” I had not been able to even if you asked me about the IFK Gothenburg team captain. I don’t know.

his name is Markus Rosenberg. You got two right out of five.

” It’s a name I recognize… But there, you see! There are a lot of potential for development of Skåne’s new governor.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment