Friday, November 25, 2016

Kent Ekeroth takes time – Aftonbladet

Kent Ekeroth takes time out from the parliamentary justitieutskott, writes The sweden democrats in a press release.

Now begins the party’s patience to run out, according to Some informants.

– Several in the party question whether Kent’s version is true. The only thing that is clear is that he beats the guy, ” says a source.

Kent Ekeroth will until further notice not to represent the sweden democrats in the riksdag justitieutskott, announces the party on Friday.

” Let us hope that this is properly investigated so that we can focus on politics again. I agree with Jimmie Åkessons assessment. Until further notice, I am not going to represent The sweden democrats in the committee on justice, ” says Kent Ekeroth in the press release. SEE ALSO "Why can SD not kick out Ekeroth"

Aftonbladet have in vain searched Kent Ekeroth for comment Friday.

don’t Know where Ekeroth is

“Tonight there will not be communicated out anything more,” says Henrik Vinge, SD’s editor-in-chief.

Why went you not forth with the information yesterday?

” I talked to Kent this afternoon and we decided that we shall send this statement as a press release.

Why he did not say this yesterday?

” He’ll speak when he feels that he wants to speak. I have been doing other things today and so I called him in the afternoon and so we decided to send out the statement as a press release.

Have you met him?

” No, I have talked with him on the phone. I don’t know where he is. I think he is in Sweden. But as I said, I talked with him in phone, ” said Henrik Vinge.

Multiple SD:are questions Ekeroths version

Jimmie Åkesson has talked with Kent Ekeroth, both yesterday and today. According to a source has Ekeroth “purchased Åkessons assessment”.

More independent of each other informant says, however, that the patience of the party begins to run out. The latest is just one in a series of repeated scandals around the Kent Ekeroth.

– It just needs to end. There is risk to damage the party, ” says a source.

Several members of the party questioning whether Ekeroths version – that he acted in självförsvarar – true.

– The only thing you can see clearly on the övervakningsfilmen is how he beats the guy. As a member of parliament, you can’t do it no matter what nonsense is said, ” says Aftonbladet’s reporting agent.

“Hit me, his fist straight in the face”

It was at 02.30-time during the night to Thursday as Kent Ekeroth ended up in a conflict with a another man in connection with that he was denied entry at the nightclub Solidarity, which is close to Stureplan in central Stockholm.

For the newspaper Aftonbladet, the man has told us that he joked about järnrörsskandalen when Ekeroth passed him:

Then he beat me with his fist straight in the face. I got a bold bang and became swollen in the face. I was completely stunned. It is crazy that he jumped on me.

Ekeroth: It was self-defense

Kent Ekeroth has a completely different picture of what happened at the club. He says he acted in self-defense.

"I had the company of two secret service guards that were busy to take care of an unknown man who tried to attacked me. Then I was suddenly unprovoked beaten in the face by another unknown man. The situation was exposed and the whole thing was very uncomfortable. I defended myself involuntarily, by giving the attacker a light slap to the back", writes Ekeroth in a text message to the newspaper Aftonbladet.

Kent Ekeroth, has also made a counter notice if the ill-treatment.

the Investigation continues

the Investigation of the alleged beating run in parallel. Lena Kastlund, chief prosecutor at the Special prosecution office, leads the investigation. She has not yet shared with Kent Ekeroth suspicion of a crime.

” I have had contact with utredningspersonalen in the day and given the directive that they should interrogate the witnesses and the injured party. Only after it, you usually hear the suspect, ” she says.

Kastlund describes utredningsläget as well.

What I understood so many people have seen this, and there should also be video from the cctv cameras. But the investigation can still take a few weeks. We have a high priority in all cases, but it is not the same urgency as in the case where someone is sitting in custody.

Aftonbladet looking for Kent Ekeroth.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment