Saturday, May 14, 2016

She will become the new party secretary of the Green Party – Aftonbladet

Amanda Lind, today Mayor of Harnosand, has been elected the new party secretary of the Green Party.

She succeeds Anders Wallner, who announced that he will leave his post.

Already in February revealed Aftonbladet that Amanda Lind was highly topical for the post of party secretary of the Green party. In March, announced the party’s national nominating committee to suggest Lind succeeds Anders Wallner, who is not seeking re-election.

On Saturday, she was elected to the post.

The Green Party’s nomination committee hopes that Amanda Lind will be a unifying force for the party.

Amanda Lind is councilor and vice chairman of the municipal government in Härnösand, the municipality in the country where the MP has the most members per capita, writes TT.

She has previously said why she thinks she would fit on the record.

– I think I could help with a perspective from the north of Sweden and local government policy. I also see that the party has the challenge ahead to combine the implementation of green policies, while we have to keep focused on what we term stands for. Where can I participate and contribute. Furthermore, we must be a party for the whole country.

Green Party holds congress in Karlstad May 13 to 15

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment